It’s time to finally say something. “Saying something” is actually the thing that bloggers do, right?
Here we go, or 10 random facts about me.
- Speaking of nationality, I am a bit confused. Let me explain. I am Ukrainian and I live in Pridniestrovje, which is autonomous region in Moldova, and my native language is Russian and I feel related to this country, too, as I spent four year there getting my Bachelor’s Degree. More to say, right now I live in Poland, my grandfather was Polish. Now you see how complicated it is. Nevertheless, I am grateful for this complexity.
- I am afraid of being common and trivial. I keep reminding myself “Hey, you, everyone is different, we are different in so many ways, and that it is actually the greatest thing you’ve ever discovered” but sometimes I don’t apply this knowledge to myself.
- I hope for the better. Always. I think I get why ancient Greeks appreciated so much ‘Deus ex machina’ stuff.
- I can go to the theatre, museum, cafe or go for a walk alone everywhere, but not in my native town. Trust me I am working on it.
- I bet on sincerity.
- And clarity.
What else to read? Travelista blogger https://www.manaspatil.com/
- I have been learning a lot of foreign languages, and I am confused and worry that I can’t speak fluently each of them.
- I want to learn a lot of things like playing piano, photography, script writing, astronomy, figure skating etc. And I am 100% positive, I will.
- My hobby is cross stitch. Firstly, it is the best way to recharge my batteries. But also I believe it’s because of the way cross stitch is represented in the literature. And no, it’s not Jane Austen’s novels I am talking about. Have you read A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens or Embroidery by Ray Bradbury? I highly recommend them.
- I am really bad at replying quickly and immediately to other people’s messages to me. I know it’s irritating, but I need time to process information, to be on the same page, so to speak.
That’s it for the welcoming part. What facts do you know about yourself? Share in the comments and stay tuned.